Beautifully updated home in great location. Fenced flat back yard and large deck with new boards. Extra storage platform in garage. Flat Screen TV in Rec Room conveys. Loads of storage with two storage rooms and cedar walk-in closet. Walk to shops and restaurants in Old Town Manassas. 5 minutes to VRE station. Close to Signal Hill Water Park. Seller needs an End of September Closing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,677 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)